Indigo and mouse, pet blogger, boutique, indigo and mouse dog boutique, essex blogger

You may already be aware that I am launching a new Boutique For Fashion Forward Small Dogs under the name Indigo and Mouse

The boutique caters to small breeds, a market which I am very experienced in and passionate about, having two little dogs. 

I have always struggled to find items to fit my microscopic, yet very active Chihuahua. Likewise I often get fed up with the lack of stylish, yet liveable apparel for my Shih Tzu. So it was a very natural progression for me to enter the world of doggy fashion and accessories. 

I have been incredibly busy over the past couple of months working with suppliers, designing products, and choosing the stock. Finally the stock is starting to arrive which means I can start making progress with the website. 

I was in London last weekend with the first few items of stock and managed to take a few photos of Indigo and Mouse which will be on their Instagram very soon! I can't wait to share the gorgeous items with you!

Check back for more progress over the coming weeks.