I haven't had a chance to update you all on my bank holiday before now, and another weekend has passed since. But over the past week I've been to a wedding, baby shower, meeting with suppliers for my pet boutique and getting ready for my holiday in a few days time. If you're reading this from a mobile device you can see what else I've been up to on Snapchat by clicking here.

I had a lovely bank holiday spent shopping, BBQ'ing and a trip to the cinema (Bad Moms is seriously funny), but it all seems like a distant memory now. Our plans were to spend the whole of Sunday at Essex Dog Day, but unfortunately the weather had other plans! I was hoping to spend the afternoon browsing the local stalls and taking photos, but it wasn't much fun in the pouring rain, so we didn't stay long. Lesson learned...always check the weather beforehand! 

So it's officially that transitional time of year again where the leaves are starting to fall off the trees, and you'd better not get caught without an umbrella. And while M is hanging on to the summer by continuing to add to his extensive collection of Havaianas (it's seriously impressive, I'll show you on Snapchat later this week), I'm thinking about ways to update my Autumn wardrobe. I had a big clear out a couple of months ago which felt really good, but means I've been left with a few gaps so I've been going shopping a lot more than usual lately.

Here are a few of my favourite finds this week:

Indigo and mouse autumn picks nike air max thea
Nike Air Max Thea Ultra in Light Iron £95 from Nike. This gorgeous shade has just been released for Autumn and I love the neutral colours. I've found them to be the cheapest direct from Nike, you can grab a pair here.

Indigo and Mouse Autumn Picks
Sports Tights from H&M £19.99. Carrying on from the sports theme these running/yoga tights are a much cheaper alternative to the celebrity favourite Alo Yoga. They're sure to turn heads at the gym at a fraction of the price. Check out the whole range of H&M sportswear here.

Indigo and Mouse Autumn Picks
Statement Gold Toned Jewelled Necklace from Next £30.  Brighten up a plain outfit with this statement necklace. What's not to love? Get yours here.

Indigo and Mouse Autumn Picks
Classic Cotton Trench from Mango £99.99. I absolutely love this minimalist take on the classic trench. It's so stylish and perfect for the current British weather. Get yours from Mango before it sells out.
Indigo and Mouse Autumn Picks
Paradise Tiger Trim Loafers from Office £52. You can't enter a shoe shop without seeing an array of loafers at the moment, and I think these are a fun take on a classic shoe. If like me these get your attention, you can get them here.

I'm off to Portugal on Saturday morning, so I'm spending the last few days before I go trying to organise my holiday wardrobe, beauty essentials, and arrange LVL lashes and nails. I've been spending my lunch breaks on Pinterest looking at nail designs, perfectly normal right?