I was in Ibiza a few days ago soaking up the last of the summer sun. We spent five days relaxing by the pool and dining at some of the top restaurants on the island. Temperatures reached 26 degrees, which was absolute bliss.


We stayed at the Insotel Fenicia Prestige, a five star hotel located in Santa Eularia. It was a short walk away from the beach, and set in a secluded area of town. Being low season meant that we only had to share the hotel with a handful of guests.
Insotel Fenicia Prestige Indigo and Mouse

When we go away I like to write a list of places we want to go. I like to be prepared, and find this saves a lot of time. I take my diary with me and write the names and locations, so we know what our options are. Everyone likes having options right? This time though, M gave me a list of all his favourite places on the island, so we went with that. And to be honest, it turned out pretty great.

We went to Amante one evening to watch the sun go down before dinner. We had a drink on the man-made beach, then had dinner overlooking the sea. It's definitely worth taking a special trip here. The view is breathtaking, and the food is typical brasserie style, so it caters to most tastes. The real star of the show was the view. Pretty don't you think?
Ibiza Indigo and Mouse


Ibiza Indigo and Mouse




Ibiza Indigo and Mouse

Ibiza Indigo and Mouse

We went to Bambuddha one evening, an upscale Asian fusion restaurant. It's somewhere to get dressed up and spend the evening. A destination rather than a restaurant. We ate sushi and drank cocktails in Thai style bamboo huts, and quite honestly I can't wait to go back. The atmosphere, food and surroundings were magical. I could have stayed there all night.
Ibiza Indigo and Mouse

I had an amazing trip and went to a few other places that I didn't manage to photograph; Passion Cafe, Project Social, and Taco Paco. As we were only there for five days, we didn't manage to visit all the places on our list, so there's still a few places to tick off for next time. If you've got any recommendations for amazing restaurants (low key or upscale) I'd really love to hear from you.