I love reading other peoples' 'what's in my makeup bag' posts. I love knowing what products people can't live without, what they reach for the most, and what they choose to carry in their handbag everyday. Since I'm off to Ibiza tomorrow, I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to do a travel edition.

I'm not great in the mornings, and it's a 4 am start, so needless to say I'm going to keep things simple. I know some people wouldn't bother at that time of the morning, but a bit of mascara never hurts. 
Makeup bag essentials Giorgio Armani, Nars, Givenchy, Loreal, Hourglass, Dior, Tarte

Since I have checked luggage, most of my makeup is in my suitcase. These are the essentials I'll be carrying around in my handbag and relying on in the morning. 

Armani Lasting Silk Foundation. I've only been using this for a few days, so I have no idea how it fares in the heat. I've packed a back up, just in case! I would love to hear your thoughts on this foundation. I own Luminous Silk and while it's one of my favourites, it doesn't last too long on my combination skin. 

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. My trusty NARS concealer never lets me down, so I've packed it in hope of hiding the telltale signs of an early start. 

Bobbi Brown Blush in Nude Peach. I've only had this for a couple of weeks, but find myself using it on a daily basis.

Hourglass Strobe Lighting Powder in Incandescent Light. I've got the mini version of this, so it's perfect to travel with. I don't see the need to pack multiple highlighters, so this is the one. 

Tarte Tartlette in Bloom Eye Palette. This is a beautiful nude eye palette, perfect for both daytime and nighttime, so this is the only eye palette I'm taking. It's a bit bulky for travelling, but once it's closed it's secure. I'd prefer to take my original Naked eye palette, but the packaging is quite flimsy, so I'm not confident I wouldn't end up with a big mess in my handbag.

L'Oreal Mascara and Dior Lash Primer. Since my lashes are long, I use volumising products and these work great together. The mascara is an old release, but it works. If you've ever found your lashes to be stiff or crispy, this might be worth considering.

Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick. I'm taking the shade B!tch Perfect with me, as it's one of my favourites at the moment. 

Givenchy Le Prisme Blush. Technically it's called a blush, but I have the shade bronze. I've had this for years, passed down from my mum, and it's still as good as new. It's my all time favourite bronzer which can be used for contouring too, as it's not too orange and comes with an angled brush. 

Urban Decay Optical Blurring Brush. My favourite foundation brush, I'm never without this. 

What do you think of my travel essentials? Is there anything you'd add to the list?